Kodak Black, a rapper from the United States, shot to fame with the release of his single “No Flockin” in 2014.
Marcelene Octave is his mother. There is a lack of information on the site regarding his father’s occupation and other personal details. In the same manner, Kodak was brought up with his older brother John Wicks. In a similar vein, he was born in the United States, holds citizenship in the United States as his nationality, and is of African American origin. As a kind of religion, it adheres to Christianity.
- 1 1. Kodak Black Wiki
- 2 2. Kodak Black Net Worth
- 3 3. Where does Kodak Black live?
- 4 5. Family & Relatives
- 5 8. Kodak Black Career
- 6 Social Accounts
- 7 12. Career Summary
1. Kodak Black WikiOn June 11, 1997, Kodak Black began to see the wonderful world around it for the first time. Pompano Beach, Florida, in the United States of America, is where he was born. In 2023, Kodack turns 26. Dieuson Octave was Kodack’s birth name, but he officially changed it to Bill Kahan Kapri when he was a young adult. His entire date of birth indicates that he is a Gemini, which is also his zodiac sign. On June 11 of each year, Kodack throws a party to celebrate his birthday.
|Full name:||Bill Kahan Kapri|
|Date of Birth:||June 11, 1997|
|The country:||United States|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
2. Kodak Black Net WorthAs of the year 2022, it is anticipated that Kodak has a net worth of around $600,000. In a similar vein, this encompasses all of Kodack’s real estate, assets, riches, and monetary resources. Moreover, Kodack is quite content with the wealth that he has acquired as a result of his success as an American rapper. In addition, Kodack has been successful in raising a significant amount of capital through sponsored collaborations, brand sponsorships, and advertising. In a similar vein, Kodack has built up both his name and his fame throughout the course of his career. Both Kodack’s net worth and his annual income will very certainly go up in the days and weeks ahead.
3. Where does Kodak Black live?The current resident of Kodak’s home is Geneviève Robert. It’s located in a community in Florida that’s just a little way north of Fort Lauderdale. It is well-known for its many shipwrecks and other dive sites, in addition to its beaches, marinas, and offshore coral reefs. It is also home to a number of marinas.
4. Who exactly is Kodak Black dating at the moment?Kodak Black’s current girlfriend’s name is Maranda Johnson, and the two of them are in a relationship. His girlfriend is in the field of influencing people for a living. Since their first encounter four years ago, the two have only seen each other on an irregular basis due to the fact that the rapper is serving time in prison. Both partners express a high level of contentment in their connection. On their respective official social media accounts, the two of them post a lot of images that are pretty breathtaking. Kodak and Maranda are going to make the most of their friendship from this point on. In addition, there is no indication that they are in any way distinct from one another. According to Hiphopdx, Black and Johnson announced in September 2021 that they were expecting a baby girl, and it is expected that they would give birth to the child within the next several months. It’s possible that they will tie the knot in the following few days.
5. Family & RelativesMother: Marcelene Octave Father: unknown Marital Status: Single Spouse: Unknown Children: Yuri Capri Siblings: John Wicks
6. Was there truly a romantic connection between Kodak Black and Essence?Indeed, a romantic connection existed between Kodak and Essence. They had their first encounter with one another earlier this week during a game between the Florida Panthers and the Vancouver Canucks. After a video of him and his alleged girlfriend twerking at the game went viral on social media, everyone who came to watch the game was watching him and his alleged girlfriend the entire time. According to reports, they were on their second date; however, details on how and when they first met are still unknown at this time. In a similar vein, details surrounding the end of their relationship are currently unavailable to the public.
7. Who did Kodak Black date prior to this relationship?Mellow Rackz was Kodak’s ex-girlfriend at one point in time. It is not known how or when they first became acquainted with one another. However, given that they are both in the same line of work, it is reasonable to presume that they became trained at some point throughout their careers. They had been seeing each other for some time prior to getting engaged in February of 2021. However, for an unknown reason, their romance did not endure very long. The couple had been talking about it for two months prior to making their final decision to part ways. They have moved on with their lives and are enjoying a happy ending thanks to their decision. In a similar vein, Kodack has had a romantic involvement with a number of different women. Between the years 2016 and 2017, he was linked to Jayda Cheaves, and between the years 2013 and 2015, he was linked to Jammiah Broomfield and Cuban Doll.
8. Kodak Black CareerKodack attended Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach for his senior year of high school. There is no information available regarding his continued education. Profession: Singer Education: Blanche Ely High School Record labels: Dollaz N Dealz, Atlantic Records, Capitol Records
Jackboy and No Kodak are not connected to one another via blood. They had their initial encounter in the Golden Acres housing developments. They are now the greatest of friends and consider one another to be a brother.
10. Why did Kodak remove Instagram?Kodak has removed his Instagram and Twitter accounts after posting a series of posts that he now believes were intended to hurt himself. Fans were concerned about his mental health as a result of this.