Drew Starkey – If you are looking for info about this celebrity, you’re on the correct page. In this context, we’ll give you valid information about his personal life, his net worth, and …!
Drew Starkey Wiki
He has recently been searched by people on the internet and they are curious about his details and personal information.
For this reason, in the following, we will give you The most accurate details about his life.
He was born in Hickory County, North Carolina, in November 1993. Logan is his brother, and he has two sisters, Brooke and Mackayla. Stephens High School and Western Carolina University were the final stops on his educational journey. He has recently gained notoriety for his portrayal of Rafe Cameron in the Netflix series Outer Banks.
He also had an appearance in front of the camera in the VH1 series Scream: Resurrection as Hawkins. With his roles as Officer 115 in The Hate U Give and Garrett Laughlin in Love, he quickly ascended the career ladder.
|Full Name||Drew Starkey|
|Place Of Birth||United States|
|Date of Birth||04/11/1993|
How Tall and How Old Is Drew Starkey?
His height is 1.88 centimeters, his weight is 70 kilograms, his eyes are dark brown, his hair is yellow, and he is a Scorpio. Is there a girlfriend for the successful player, who will be 27 in 2021? If so, who is it? The question’s answer has yet to be discovered.
Drew Starkey Net Worth
Drew Starkey’s net worth is estimated to be between $300,000 and $750,000, according to several sources, while an actual number is unknown. Due to his on-screen roles and other commercial deals, he will have amassed a substantial net worth. Drew may be making roughly $20,000-30,000 per episode as a series regular cast member on Outer Banks, which is the stated rate for Netflix cast members in the first several seasons of a series.
- He is quite active on his social media accounts.
- In 2018, he appeared in an episode of Brockmire as a guest star. In the year 2020, he also played Tanner Van Holt in the film Embattled.
- He is well-known for being an animal lover.
- He resides in the city of Los Angeles, California.
- During his collegiate years, he was a basketball player.
- His parents don’t live together. Todd Starkey, his father, is a basketball coach at Kent State University in Ohio.